Category Archives: People that help kids
Parents nowadays ‘park’ their children, at least in the ‘Civilized’ part of the world.
Except for some ‘gem’ parents that not only do not ‘park’ their children but re-invent Parenthood.
Here is what I consider a Virtual Board of Parenthood Directorate!
Brett Blackadar is definately a prominent member. Delightful father that takes Parenthood a step ahead.
Were you asking me, people like him should belong to Think Tanks. People genuinely interested in children’s life should be leading anything that has to do with kids. Not spineless administrators without vison. Unfortuanetely, this is the case in almost every nation of the world.
Internet has revealed to me thousand of gems like Brett and what I am going to do is ……make My Virtual Parenthood Directorate.
Any more gems you know and would like to propose?
Like Brett Blackadar…
What Kind of Work Have I Done?
· Lots of Writing — Here on the blog, I will cover topics related to productivity, design, technology, environmental health, the Challenge of Parenthood and personal interest. I’m open to any new writing opportunities. And this is freaky: I like writing documentation and funding proposals. Also phD level scientific articles on my chemistry or environmental sciences research.
· Researcher –My thesis is a good example of my research philosophy and approach.
· Funding Counsellor — Development of Funding Proposals of Industries, Universities
· Teaching and Training. I have taught Atmospheric Chemistry in Universities.
· I know my way around PCs, in more ways than commonly people do.
Why Do People Like Working With Me?
Hm, that’s a good question. Here are some plausible answers:
· I am an innovative thinker who emphasizes building “real stuff”. The integration of theory, practice, communication, and storytelling are the four pillars supporting my work philosophy.
· I have both a tech and a theoretical background, so I can talk shop with multi-origin people.
· I know a lot about parenthood, challenges of New Century and development because of my Chemistry, Funding, Technology backround
· I’ll go through large quantities of data to extract the critical elements, so we can frame the challenge as clearly as possible.
· I am very good at deconstructing things down to the component level, so I can reconstruct my understanding from the ground up.
· I know how to ask questions and get the answers I need. In the absense of answers, I can synthesize new guidelines and principles as needed. That’s the fun part.
· I possess the knowledge to find what I want on the Internet in more than ten successful ways.
· I love theory and perfection, but I’ve learned to love implementation more.
· I’m a meticulous and conscientous project manager / client relationship contact / negotiator when I need be. I can self-manage, but prefer to maintain a close relationship with a working partner, manager, or other stakeholder directly involved with the project.
· I’m a good listener and an objective counsellor. I’m also an excellent teacher with a flair for analogy and demonstration. So I’ve been told, by almost everyone I spend time with.
· I enjoy communicating and communicating and communicating, I believe in people that think new ideas, I believe that people together can do miracles.
· I like good food. I won’t stop us from having that delicious lunch, and if the gig is going well it’ll even be on me.
· I am generous with my knowledge and experience. I wouldn’t be here today if others had not been the same with me, so I pass it forward.
· I am a student of leadership.
· I am not afraid to say I don’t know.
Want to Know More?
I like writing about things that empower and inspire people, covering topics such as development, becoming productive, sustainable living, environmental health summing up to the business of being a parent in the new Century.
Looking for scientific information on modern life challenges, ways to overcome the complicated challenge of parenthood in the New Century?
You can find that information about my offerings on the Working with Photini page, later! You can also check out the list of favorite posts in the right sidebar for a small sampling of what I’ve written…that’s a pretty good way to get a sense of what I’m into. Or just browse the site!
I will be waiting eager to find if other parents are so serious about kid-breeding and realize how much more difficult it is than in the old days, since the challenges nowadays are not only to take care of the kid not to hurt by falling, but:
· the food they are eating
· the organ thefts around us
· the electromagentic radiation around
· pollution around
· human relationships nowadays
· complicated nature of everything
· challenge of new technologies
I’m also interested in networking with experienced, talented, and conscientious parents with or without scientific background. Do you enjoy discussing, sharing, and making cool stuff? All together we can make the differenece and we owe it to our children. Since New Technology gives us this opportunity, let’s grab it! Enjoy your visit to the site, and please do not hesitate to say “hello” !
Is Negreponde the new queen Maria Antoinette that claimed that starving people could instead of bread eat a piece of cake? No touch to what life is like for poor people! Kids do not know how to chew food.., something they are not familiar with!
Negreponde visualizes a better world. I am with him 100% and all people that work for a better world. I think these people are the worlds substitute of bad governments, they are the governments! Volunteers and people with nice thoughts. The pragmatic governments are nothing more than servants of the 500 most rich people of the world (they pocess more money than the rest 6.000.000.000 population of Earth!). Not to say that our Century will remain in history of earth, like the era that people adored money, above God, above anything.
To come to our subject Negreponde visualized each kid of the Third world to owe a laptop of 100$ (One Laptop Per Child (OLPC ) Program), but no distribution cost and maintenance cost is included. This price is to be achieved if 1000000 pieces are manufactured at once. But these countries do they have money to invest at once this amount of money?
He is planning to add Wi-Fi Internet connection in countries that have no Wi-Fi antennas! Are we well-fed people so far away of what reality is like in countries like Nigeria?
Please help him! His intentions are good! Give him something to think about and help realize this marvelous dream quite effectively. Scientist as brilliant as they are, are not always realistic, as a matter of fact it is quite the opposite.